The aim of the award is to recognise and reward excellence in online bingo. The ' Site of the Year' award is open to all online bingo sites, irrelevant of software provider.
1) Only one vote per person.
2) All fraudulent and duplicate entries will be disqualified.
3) Sites may promote the vote to their players in whatever manner they chose, subject to the approval of WhichBingo. The following are NOT allowed;
i) Free bingo money in exchange for votes
ii) Free games in exchange for votes
iii) Free games in exchange for positions on the final vote
iv) Any other financial or material inducement designed to encourage voting
v) Any other activity that can be construed as overly inducing players to vote
4) Any site found to be attempting to cheat the vote will be removed from the award.
5) At the end of the month, the cumulative total number of votes cast for the site will be counted. This count will determine the final position for each award. The site with the most votes will then be awarded the title. The winning site will then be licensed to display our winners' award icons on their site.
6) By voting in the award, players agree to receive the next issue of WhichBingo.com's monthly newsletter.
7) The vote closes at 12:00 Midnight GMT on the last day of December. Closing time of the vote is strictly at the discretion of WhichBingo.
8) The results of the award will be published on WhichBingo.com during the first week of January and distributed in the January issue of WhichBingo.com's monthly newsletter.
9) The results will reflect the voting by WhichBingo visitors and do not necessarily reflect the views of WhichBingo.
10) WhichBingo reserve the right to remove any online bingo game from the award for any reason. We take the fairness of this award very seriously indeed.
11) Players voting and sites competing agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by Which Bingo.
12) WhichBingo's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.